Monday, February 1, 2010

February...the long and the short of it

It is February 1, 2010...a short month with a long attitude. It is winter afterall (and here in Maine that can seem an eternity), so I admit the doldrums often hit hard at this time of year. Poor timing? February is only the second month of twelve and it can, if I let it, send me down a too long, cloudy road. Great timing? YES!!...my choice of attitudes this year. Because it is ONLY the second month of twelve, I am going to embrace my life with open arms, add large doses of creative inspiration and energy and forge ahead into the rest of 2010 with an attitude of optimism and a soulful perspective!! Of course, an upcoming trip to Florida will give me some time to listen to my soul while I nurture my creative energies in a warmer climate. Yeah! So here's to February!! May the rest of my year benefit from a more authentic and sunny look at life as I navigate my way through the next 27 days! Cheers!

No comments: